Weekly Maintenance Program
If a picture is worth a thousand words, your landscape can be indescribable. The long-term
benefit of weekly landscape maintenance is consistent quality and results.
This custom program combines the essentials of comprehensive landscape maintenance in
- Lawns are mowed and edged weekly during the active growing season, and
as needed during the dormant season.
- Planter beds and ground cover are edged 2-6 inches away from sidewalks,
fences, trees, buildings and other perimeters.
- Shrubs are pruned to keep the natural form of the plant while enhancing
its growth as space allows. Damaged or diseased wood will be eliminated.
- Trees eight feet and under will be pruned periodically. Tree skirting will
be maintained to enhance individual preferences.
- All hardscapes will be blown and cleared of debris.